MEC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MEC

For Students that come or used to come to Myerstown Enrichment Center. Teachers are always welcome too!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirate Master

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Missa
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 26
First name : Melissa
Hobbies : reading (hence the job at the bookstore), my job (i too love my job), music, writing, coffee
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Pirate Master Empty
PostSubject: Pirate Master   Pirate Master Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 3:43 pm

Has anyone been watching Pirate Master? i LOVE it!! and i think Azmyth will be captain forever, but Jay will control the game
Back to top Go down
~*Annie*~
good poster
good poster
~*Annie*~

Female Number of posts : 101
First name : Melanie
Hobbies : scrapbooking, talking, working (yes, I like my job), watching movies and playing with my puppy!!
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Pirate Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Master   Pirate Master Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:50 am

I've seen it in the TV guide but I have no clue what it's about at all. What's it about?
Back to top Go down
dag264
Admin
Admin
dag264

Male Number of posts : 94
First name : Daniel
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Pirate Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Master   Pirate Master Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:09 am

It's like survivor but there on a fake pirate ship and think there really cool. The hardest part is probobaly just to decide who to "Cut adrift" it seems like a simple reality show.
And has now been takin off of tv due to it's low ratings. And the season wasn't even over yet. haha!
Back to top Go down
https://mecforum.forumotion.com
~*Annie*~
good poster
good poster
~*Annie*~

Female Number of posts : 101
First name : Melanie
Hobbies : scrapbooking, talking, working (yes, I like my job), watching movies and playing with my puppy!!
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Pirate Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Master   Pirate Master Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:04 pm

Lol! Then whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pirate Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Master   Pirate Master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirate Master
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MEC :: Music/movies and shows.-
Jump to: